Today’s video is an addition of
Today’s healthy choice is a dessert called, Pumpkin Mousse Trifle. In the video I show a few clips of when I was making the dessert, and then Corey and I taste test it to see how it turned out..
I hope you all enjoy this video and those that actually make this recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Thanks for watching,
– Brooke Neari
Pumpkin Mousse Trifle Recipe :
– 4 egg yolks
– 2 tbsp honey
– 2/3 cups Cream Cheese
– 1 ¼ cup canned, unsweetened pumpkin puree
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger
– 1/8 tsp nutmeg
– 1/8 tsp sea salt
– 2 tbsp coconut milk
– 2/3 tsp gelatin powder
– 2 cups of raspberries
– 1 ½ cups Whipped Cream
1. Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water and set aside
2. Whisk together the egg yolks, honey, and 1/3 cup of
Cream Cheese in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (about 15 min)
3. Transfer mixture to a bowl and set over the ice bath to cool
4. When cooled, add pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, all the spices, and salt to egg mixture and mix, then set aside
5. Mix coconut milk and gelatin in a pot; heat until gelatin is dissolved
6. Gently whisk gelatin mixture into the pumpkin mixture
7. Add 1/3 cup Cream Cheese to pumpkin mixture and mix
8. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish, cover, then chill until cold and thick (8 hours or overnight)
9. Fill a glass serving dish with alternating layers of pumpkin mousse, Luscious Whipped Cream, raspberries, any other toppings you like, and then serve!
For more recipes like this one…..
Get The Dessert Angel Cookbook : http://healthydessertcookbook.com