Would You Like To Start Getting Better Results With Your E-Mails?
Now I’m not claiming to be some e-mail marketing expert…In fact, I’m actually quite new to this whole style of marketing. Which is exactly why I wanted to write this post for everyone. I’ve been learning lots of things in the past few days about autoresponders, e-mail lists, squeeze pages, and many other lessons having to do with this type of marketing. Below, I have compiled a list of the top 20 tips that I’ve learned about E-Mail marketing and how to do it successfully.
Getting People To Take Notice:
1. Write your E-Mails as if you’re talking to one person. It instantly makes it
more personal and engages your readers.
2. Don’t waste people’s time. Only send E-Mails when you truly have something
valuable or helpful to say.
3. Be as useful as you can. Don’t just send E-Mails whenever you need something from your readers.
Be generous, friendly, helpful and respectable.
4. Give People a sort of reward for reading your E-Mails. Make sure that people are actually gaining
some kindof benefit from things you send. Share a helpful tip, share a video,
make their day better, or inspire them.
How To Get Your E-Mails Opened With Subject Lines:
5. Start using power words. Emotional words attract attention and can make your subject lines
stand out substantially in the crowded inboxes.
6. Promise your readers something good in the subject. If people know specifically what they’ll
learn, how they can benefit, or become more informed, they will want to read more.
7. Dare to be different. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your subject lines..Try something new.
8. Pique curiosity. Try using a few bizarre words now and then. Your readers will be keen to
find out what you’re really talking about.
9. Learn from the masters of the art. Try subscribing to a few pro marketer E-Mail lists and start
to analyze their subject lines and writing technique. By doing this, you’re almost guaranteed to
learn something new in the process.
How To Make Your Writing More Interesting:
10. Keep it short. No one wants to sit reading an E-Mail for 10 minutes. Long and unwieldy
E-Mails can actually take away all of your readers interest.
11. Ask questions. Engage your readers mind by asking questions and actually making them think.
12. Add a personal touch. The point of writing E-Mails is to build connections and to let your readers
get to know, like and trust you, right? What better way to do this than by adding in something personal.
13. Let your personality shine through. Use words and sayings that you use on a daily basis.
Don’t come off sounding like a robot. Write the way that you would actually talk to someone.
14. Stop being boring. Make sure you’re writing short strong sentences that help get your point
across in a clear and direct manner.
How To Start Selling With Your E-Mails:
15. Do not try selling before your prospect is ready. First, you need to become a friend and a trusted
source of information. After that has been accomplished, you’re readers will be more likely to buy.
16. Work towards your end point. Tell interesting and engaging stories that lead up to your sales message.
17. Explain the benefits. Don’t just try selling your product. Sell the benefits that your prospect can
gain from purchasing your product. It’s all about that lifestyle and what your product can do for them.
18. Dig in with what your readers will miss out on if they don’t take action. A lot of people have a fear
and want to avoid inconveniences and complications as much as they can. Give them a push in the right direction.
19. Give them a deadline with your offer. This helps prevent people from procrastinating.
20. Have a clear and direct Call-To-Action. Let your readers know exactly why you’re offering
what you’re offering, how they can get started, what you expect them to do next,
and remind them why it’s in their best interest.
So, there ya go everyone! Those were my 20 tips to get better results
with E-Mail marketing.I hope you were all able to learn something new
and good luck with your E-Mails!
To Join My Team and Get Access To All Of The Training and Tools inside of MNU, Click Here